Saturday, January 16, 2016

Divine - Ruffles, Lace and Ribbonwork












Who doesn't love rows of ruffles, old lace and antique ribbonwork!
Here are some new additions to my ever growing collection of vintage pillows, antique pin cushion dolls and hankie holders.
They have the most beautiful ribbonwork, 
 Each one is a little work of art.

Wishing everyone a wonderful year.
Happy 2016!

Blessings.
Liz  


Sharing with

The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
Rose Chintz Cottage for No Place Like Home
Stone Gable for The Scoop
Our Home Away From Home for Tuesday's At Our Home
A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style Wow Us Wednesday's
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
  21 Rosemary Lane for Share Your Style Link Party
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday!
Shabby FuFu for Share It One More Time


I WAS FEATURED
HERE!

Pink Saturday!




12 comments:

Alessandra said...

Happy new Year to you, sweet friend! Your new pillows are just gorgeous, very romantic and feminine. Great addictions to your fairy collection.
Hugs
Alessandra

Bernideen said...

Dear Elizabeth:
These are some of the loveliest pillows I have ever seen. And those dolls - I think Pin Cushion Dolls - are amazing. Your blog is lovely!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my, what scrumptious lace and ribbon created into pillows and pin cushion dolls! Each one is really beautiful, Liz. Thank you for sharing with us at No Place Like Home. Have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh, how exquisite - your lovely collection is really something! I feel prettier and more feminine just reading this wonderful post. ♥

Home Chic Club said...

Beautiful pillows! Great collection! :)
Vesna - Home Chic Club
http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Liz. Ooh, I am in Heaven with this post. I love, love, love pincushion dolls. Yours are absolutely exquisite. I only have one, which belonged to my grandmother, but I am always so tempted.

This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday this week as "the one that caught my eye".♥

Cynthia said...

Oh, these are SO beautiful! I just love the pincushion dolls. And you're right! Who doesn't love lace and ruffles? Just lovely!

Jeannie Marie said...

All these photos melt my girlie heart! Pink, lace and ruffles are just for girls and girls alone! Love them! Happy Pink Saturday!

The Charm of Home said...

How gorgeous! I love the Home Sweet Home pillowcase and the dolls! My Grandmother had one of those dolls. Would they have been from the 40's. I love that era. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

The Charm of Home said...

I will feature this gorgeous collection today at HSH!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan' Hearts and Flowers said...

Your Blog is very lovely. I will be following you. All your dainty creations are just so inspiring.