Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Lovely Trio - True Love, Sincerity and Forget Me Nots






Antique Porcelain Pins

Today I am sharing a rare and very special find.  
It seemed appropriate with Valentine's Day approaching.
Aren't these the cutest little pins!!  I LOVE them!
I've never seen any quite like them.  It would be rare to find one but to find a set is very special.
They are made of fine porcelain with gilded edges and are very old.  
They are in wonderful condition with no chips and still have the "pin" attached to the back.
A wonderful addition to my collection.

Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

Sharing with
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
The Dedicated House for Anything Blue Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
Rooted In Thyme for Simple & Sweet Fridays
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

7 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

They are adorable. Where did you find such sweet things?

NanaDiana said...

Those are absolutely adorable. I just love them. They are so very pretty! xo Diana

living from glory to glory said...

Dear Elizabeth, How special these are! We should all be wearing a button that speaks such wonderful truths so we could remind ourselves and each other to live in such a way daily!
Blessings, Roxy
I pray that you will have a wonderful and loving Valentines Day!

Alessandra said...

They are gorgeous and very romantic. I love the words on them.
Kisses
Alessandra

The Charm of Home said...

These are beautiful! Great find.
Sherry

Kathy said...

These are marvelously sweet! I am honored that you shared at Home and Garden Thursday!
Kathy

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Definitely a little bit of vintage gorgeousness Elizabeth.