Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Easter! ~ Handmade Pretties





Happy Easter!

A few Easter goodies to share.
The floral Easter eggs are decoupaged and rolled in a layer of  clear glass glitter.  To make your own......  paint little wooden eggs with two coats of white craft paint, let dry.  Using a thin layer of decoupage glue add  little roses cut from floral paper napkins.  Let dry completely.  Add a layer of thinned white glue all over and roll in clear glass glitter.
The egg in the nest was also decoupaged.  Made with strips torn from old book pages, little roses cut from a paper napkin and rolled in glass glitter.
I love my hand painted ceramic bunnies.
I love to give handmade goodies whenever possible.  These will make wonderful Easter gifts this year.

Linking with
Timewashed for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Elephants and Ivy for What's It Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday's
Adorned From Above for Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party
The Vintage Farmhouse for Creative Things Thursday
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Rooted In Thyme for Simple & Sweet Friday's
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday Link Party
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
REDOUX for What Have You Redone Friday
Etsy Cottage Style for Easter - Spring Party

13 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Your Easter eggs are probably the prettiest I have seen this year, they are so lovely and chic...wish they were mine...thanks for sharing.

NanaDiana said...

Those eggs are just absolutely GORGEOUS! I love all your pretties- xo Diana

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh so beautiful and vintage-Easterish!

LOVE your talented crafting - amazes me every post!

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh...How very pretty! Your eggs are amazing! I'm so glad to have found you and have enjoyed strolling through your blog.
Blessings and Happy Easter.
Carolynn

Please feel free if you have a minute to stop by and say hello. www.chenillecottage.blogspot.com

janice15 said...

O my those are simply beautiful, I love the eggs and the bunnies...Happy Spring with love Janice

Lori Lehman said...

Your eggs are so pretty and what a creative idea! I just love them, I am inspired to give them a try!! Have a wonderful Easter, Lori

www.marvinsdaughters.blogspot.com

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

So sweet Easter decorations ! I love your eggs so sweet and romantic.
Happy Easter.
xoxo from PARIS
Joëlle

Malinda Tamlyn said...

What beautiful Eater Eggs you have. They add such charm to any home for Easter.

BECKY said...

You decor is so sweet and unique! Just love your creativity!! Thank you so much for sharing at Blissful Whites Wednesday!!
Happy Easter!
Hugs
Becky

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Your eggs are delightful! The colors are so feminine and romantic -- just like all of the lovely photos I've seen on your blog.

Easter Blessings.
Debra

Linda said...

Thank you for this egquisite post! I have always wanted to know how to make those eggs!
I am thrilled to have discovered you blog and plan to spend some time browsing your Etsy shop...Your tags are truly gorgeous!!! :-)))
Happy Easter.
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Irene Helms Designs said...

Love these eggs - wish I had seen your post before Easter. Will definitely keep this handy for next Easter!
Irene

Kathy said...

Handmade gifts are marvelous! You did a wonderful job. I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy