Monday, February 4, 2013

A Romantic Vignette
















A Romantic Vignette 

Valentine's Day is approaching...... and Love is in the air.
The perfect time for romantic decorating.  
I have a beautiful hand painted dresser in my living room that I love to decorate......  changing it often depending on the season or holiday. 
Using some of my favorite things I created this romantic vignette.  A collection of vintage rose prints, cherubs, rhinestone clocks, lace, millinery flowers and...... a little gilt.

Jour de valentines heureux!
Elizabeth

Link today with 
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Knick of Time for Knick of Time Tuesday
The Farmhouse Porch for Cowgirl Up! Link Party!
Time Washed for Blissful Whites Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
No Minimalist Here for Open House Party

10 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hello Elizabeth,
What a lovely way to start my morning by looking at your very pretty and romantic vingette. The clocks are 2die4. I love it all.
Spring is in the air!

hugs
Sissie

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

So pretty, Elizabeth! I love the blingy clocks and the layered lampshade. Looks very romantic.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my shabby chair redo.

Happy Valentines Day!

~Shanon

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

What an inspirational blog. I love your collection of jeweled clocks and such a creative lampshade! So many pretty things to look at. Thank you for sharing. So glad you stopped by. New Follower too!

Jody

PrairieGirl said...

Such beautiful and romantic vignettes, Elizabeth! I too, love the romance of shabby chic. Thanks for sharing your beautiful treasures! If you have a moment to stop by and visit - you are more than welcome! :) - Tina @missionjewels.blogspot.com

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Hi Elizabeth ~ I am absolutely SWOONING over this post! We definitely love the same things. Everything is just so beautiful and I just ADORE your perfume bottles/jars and box with the frenchy looking flower baskets! Exquisite! Thanks for sharing!!! xo

Rhissanna said...

Oh, this is glorious! What lovely things and so pretty for Valentine's Day.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Romantic is right! I swooned to see all that I love right here in one vignette! Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs,
Patti

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Everything is so pretty and all put together just amazing! I adore those clocks :)

Curtains in My Tree said...

Looking at your oh so pretty rhinestone faced clocks makes me have second thoughts about selling mine on etsy.I am working on an etsy shop and have them all pictured to sell

Its all so pretty

BECKY said...

Oh my! Just love all of your pretty clocks! They are just dreamy as are all the other photos, too! Thanks so much for sharing at BWW!!

Hope your weekend is lovely!
Hugs,
Becky