Friday, February 1, 2013

Pink Saturday ~ Feminine Pretties






Feminine Pretties

I love vintage vanity items.  
They are so beautiful and very feminine.
They make a girl feel special.
I've been collecting vintage perfume bottles for years and have quite a collection.
These are a few of my "pink" favorites.
I love Victorian powder wands.  I have several and they cost me a pretty penny.
While out flea market shopping the other day.....  I found this "flower basket" powder wand!
It's just gorgeous!
The ribbon work is outstanding.  It's in mint condition and was never used.  
You'll never guess how much I paid for it!  $14.50!!!  I couldn't believe it!  I could barely contain my enthusiasm!!
What a find......  what a steel!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Elizabeth

Linking with
Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday
and
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

11 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

Love vintage dressing table things too. Yours are so lovely. xx

Różowy Zakątek said...

Piękne akcesoria. Pozdrawiam

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

LOVE your pinkness! That powder wand is gorgeous and that really is an incredible price! What a lucky find! Thanks for sharing!

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh, how pretty! I have never seen a powder wand, wow! Thanks for teaching/showing me something new today. Gina

Pat C. said...

I've never seen a powder wand, either! How lovely your new one is!

The perfume bottles you shared in this post are gorgeous... my favorites are the clear glass one with the rhinestone-encrusted top and the translucent pink one with the pink jeweled piece on the top.♥

xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for visiting Sweet Romantic Notions. I love your pinks..and when I went to join your blog, I found I had started following you a long time ago...shame on me..I'm going to add you to my sidebar so I can visit more often. Forgive me?
Kindredly, Shirley

Annesphamily said...

Gorgeous vintage treasures! Lovely!

J.Rylie.C said...

How lovely!

Please come and peek at my PINK.
Your comment is always a joy to read.

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

Dear Elizabeth,
Love your pretty vintage perfume bottles and powder wand! Beautiful!
Have a nice Sunday! Thanks for your sweet comment and visit!
hugs,
Lisa

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

So sweet and very feminine. I love it when someone finds something they love at a good price !