Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Barbola & Roses ~ Vintage Wallpaper Tray










Old Barbola Vanity Tray

While shopping at my favorite antiques store "The White Rabbit" I found this lovely old vanity tray.
I absolutely LOVE it!  I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to have it.
I love the Barbola roses, the chippy green paint and the old rose wallpaper is to die for.
The sweet little handles have roses engraved into the metal.
The rose wallpaper is just gorgeous.  It reminds me of the wallpapers used in the boudoirs of old Victorian homes.
I love vintage trays.  They are not only beautiful but are a great way to contain and display your collections. 
It looks pretty in my bedroom with a pink Murano glass mirror and a few vintage perfume bottles.
So the next time you run across one of these lovelies.....  you might want to make it "yours".
  
God bless,
Elizabeth 

I am linking with
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
and  
Timewashed for the new Blissful Whites Wednesday
If you were a fan of White Wednesday......  you will love this new "white" linky party!
and
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday
and  
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
and 
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

8 comments:

Pat C. said...

What a gorgeous find... and it looks right at home displaying a few of your other lovely pieces! xoxo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Heirloom treasures said...

How pretty,everything looks together. The tray is lovely Elizabeth,great find. x

Sylvia said...

So Girlie,so me, love it!

Darlene said...

Very beautiful tray! Love your clock, bottles and mirror too. take care, Darlene

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

So so nice shabby tray ! I'm so pleased to discover your shabby blog thanks to Time washed party ! I'm your new so pleased follower. I'm French living in PARIS and loving so much shabby chic.
Xoxo
Joëlle

Jennifer Grenko said...

Beautiful! You just cannot get more romantic than that!

lvroftiques said...

I LOVE it! Just the word "barbola" makes me weak in the knees *winks* What a beauty! And I love your vignette with the Murano mirror. Vanna