Monday, September 24, 2012

A Vintage Halloween ~ Marketplace Monday




















Fall is among us! 
The leaves on the trees are turning shades of red and gold and the mums are in full bloom.
Pumpkins have been harvested and the air is crisp and cool.
"Halloween" displays are popping up all over town and that spooky night will soon be here.  
These Halloween themed gift tags are perfect for Fall and Halloween displays!  
The perfect accent on a gift.... wrapped in brown Kraft paper and vintage lace.
They make great party favors! and make the perfect Trick or Treat give away.
These adorable gift tags are now available in my Etsy shop.  
Click on any of the links to take a peek.

Linking with Debra @ Common Ground
for 


1 comment:

Victoria said...

These are beautiful Elizabeth! I'm already looking forward to Christmas...I know, I'm weird! But I love the Christmas holiday season!!!