Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pretty Vignette ~ Pink Saturday!







Pretty Vignette

We recently remodeled our living room and dining room. 
There was a small 3 1/2 foot space that I never knew quite what to do with.....  so, my husband decided to build a pantry.  Above the pantry he built a nook so I could display my vintage china.  
He trimmed it out with fabulous molding and installed an art light at the top.  
I like to change the display with the seasons and holidays.
I collect antique and vintage tea pots (with roses). 
I created a pretty vignette using a few of my favorites.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful corner.Of course,we all love and want ours to be like yours.I recently did a post on a corner I gave to My husband.EEKS! you know that corner is not My favorite-TEHE-Have you got a space that looks a little masculine?I would love a home all girly,but must consider My man.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love all your pretties.

Unknown said...

Oh my, you have such beautiful Pinks! And your daughter is just gorgeous!!
Dorothy

Unknown said...

P.S.-I was going to sign up to be a follower, but I already am! :)

NanaDiana said...

Oh- How- Pretty. Your hubby did a great job planning/building that. I love that you have a light up top, too. xo Diana

Heirloom treasures said...

It's lovely to have a little space out of the way,so that you can change the vignette whenever the mood takes you.This is lovely. pink and roses what could be nicer.?xx

Linda Carole Bloom said...

How pretty - this looks like my sister's house - all pink and white. Are'nt you lucky to have such a handy guy!

Betty Stapleton said...

What lovely china pieces and such a great idea to put the pantry in that space. Like the idea of changing it up to, enjoyed your blog very much. Thank you for sharing...

Kathy said...

I love all your beautiful items. Your gardens are beautiful. I just bought a book to do Mosiac stuff. I would love for you to join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

I love all your beautiful items. Your gardens are beautiful. I just bought a book to do Mosiac stuff. I would love for you to join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com