Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Bit of Whimsy ~ White Wednesday










A Bit of Whimsy

Who doesn't LOVE cherubs! 
They are so sweet and add a bit of whimsy to any decor.
I found these on a recent trip to the flea market.
I love the muted.... tone on tone colors of the wall plaque. 
So feminine.
The vintage urn is just gorgeous! 
The pretty pastels and amazing detail... immediately caught my eye .   
I knew I had to have it.
It has darling little cherubs on each side of the handles and is covered with delicate little porcelain roses.
Now I have to find the "perfect" place for them.

Enjoy!
Happy Wednesday!
Elizabeth

LINKING today with......

White Wednesday @ Faded Charm 

and

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

and

What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants

6 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

This is just gorgeous. I love all of your whimsical pieces. Thank you for this wonderful post! I would love it if you would share this at our What’s It Wednesday blog party. Hope to see you there.

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Fishtail Cottage said...

oh my, have i told you how glad i am that you started blogging? I love coming over and seeing your gorgeous items! That vase is so unique and beautiful! oxox, tracie

Heirloom treasures said...

OOOh they are so beautiful,love the soft colours and cherubs I can't resist,have a house and garden full
xx:)

NanaDiana said...

I love all the things you seem to find. Those cherubs are just darling. I have a pair of cherub lamps that I need to find some perfect shades for-they have been stashed in my closet. Time to dig them out! xo Diana

All Things Chic 2 said...

All your roses are so beautiful as well your blog...Following you back...
Blessings Lori

Victoria said...

Oh goodness, those are beautiful cherubic treasures!!! I really love the plaque! Gorgeous!