Friday, November 11, 2011

Barbola Roses & Swags



My newest find.....  a 1930's Barbola mirrored shelf.  It is gorgeous!  
A rare find....  at least in this area.   I couldn't believe the condition.....  mint!  No chips or cracks.  
The roses and swags are all hand painted. There is a bit of loss to the mirror which adds to the vintage beauty.  I have an extensive collection of old millinery flowers and added a few to the shelves.   
It's so pretty.  I can't stop looking at it.  Merry Christmas... to me!

3 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh how beautiful!... and Merry Christmas to you!!! If you change your mind about that, I can always email you my mailing address.... tee hee hee!... xoxo Julie Marie

NanaDiana said...

Waht a darling, darling piece! You got lucky when you found this! xo Diana

Donna said...

What a gorgeous piece, Elizabeth! I've never heard of a Borbola shelf before. The flowers are a perfect addition!!